(1) duty of guard guard
1. dress neatly, in accordance with the requirements of duty shift, loyalty to duty, when on duty, must not chat with other unrelated personnel.
2. responsible for the inspection of outsiders and foreign vehicles, and register strictly according to regulations. Politely dissuade people and vehicles that do not meet the requirements, and be alert to suspicious situations and report in time to ensure safety.
5. it is strictly prohibited to buy, sell, hawkers and other miscellaneous personnel to enter the residential area. No decoration team is allowed to enter the district to seek "business".
6. prohibit more than 2.5 tons of trucks entering the residential area, and strictly prohibit dangerous goods from entering the residential area.
7. complete the other work done by the superior.
(two) duty of each duty guard
1. responsible for public security management in buildings, passages, parking lots, greening areas, vehicles and other public places in various areas of responsibility. Responsible for the safety of the region during the shift.
2. be responsible for the traffic in the responsible area, keep the road smooth, the vehicle is parked orderly, check whether the parking vehicle has been on the anti-theft lock, notice whether the driver and vehicle are different before driving, find suspicious inspection immediately, in order to ensure safety.
3. responsible for the inspection of cleaning, greening and public facilities in the responsible area, and inform the service centers to deal with the problems in time.
5. responsible area is responsible for the renovation of the construction personnel management. The decoration materials are not allowed to be stacked freely, and the construction is not allowed within the prescribed time limit to prevent other households from resting; the clay and the decoration refuse should be removed in time and are not allowed to be put into the trash can.
6. accept the owners' complaints, collect the opinions of the owners (residents), notify the service center promptly, and actively and enthusiastically disturb the owners (households).
7. complete the other tasks assigned by the superior.
(three) the responsibility of the security guard of the monitoring center
1. the guard on duty in the monitoring room should be fully familiar with the function of the equipment in the monitoring room and the use of procedures and methods to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and play its due role.
2. monitor the TV screen of the center and closely monitor the fire control panel and computer display system. We should observe and grasp the public order dynamics in all regions, find out the correct analysis of the problems, make decisive decisions, report in time and get in touch with the relevant posts.
3. responsible for TV recording of key locations and suspicious situations.
4. responsible for the recording of video tape.
5. responsible for finding out the location of the alarm, and timely mobilizing the security guards to check and deal with it at the scene.
6. is responsible for accepting complaints during the day and night owners, and timely notification to the relevant professional groups to deal with them, actively and actively for the owners (households), the problems reflected by the owners (households) should be actively reflected to the relevant leaders and departments in time for a solution as soon as possible.
7. do a good job of data storage and confidentiality. No personnel are allowed to enter the monitoring room, and no independent personnel are allowed to talk about the operation and duty of the monitoring room.
8. complete the work of the superior leaders.