How to become a professional private bodyguard, Shanghai Bodyguard Company takes the lead in formulating relevant assessment markings in the Chinese bodyguard industry. To become a professional bodyguard, the following five basic requirements are required:
1, the basic qualities of bodyguards are:
(1) Excellent thinking: good professional ethics; sense of justice, be able to act bravely and righteously; have responsibility, be able to bear hardships and stand hard work; legal awareness, not to act for tigers; loyalty; for the safety of people's lives and property and dedicate their lives.
(2) Excellent physical quality: strength quality; speed quality; endurance quality; sensitivity quality; flexibility quality.
(3) superhuman fearlessness: when faced with danger, fear is not surprising. Calm down and do things.
(4) sensitive alertness.
(5) Experienced judgment: Depending on the experience of bodyguards, we can fully understand and analyze the surrounding information in real time, and make correct judgments so as to respond in a timely manner.
(6) proficiency in fighting skills
2. Technical protection for bodyguards.
3. Absolutely heighten vigilance to prevent the occurrence of threats to protected objects. When professional bodyguards perform tasks, their brains should be like radar, their eyes like searchlights, they look around for unsafe signals, and their brains can quickly judge whether they are dangerous or not, and take corresponding measures.
4. Cultural Quality Learning: Legal Practice; Criminal Psychology; Basic Application of Computer; English for Security and Special Safety; Business Etiquette
5. Other skills: memory skills; case analysis; identification of driving knowledge and certificates, identification of vehicles, use of communication equipment, interrogation, on-site protection, emergency handling methods.