Campus gatekeepers are under the leadership of the General Services Department and are under the guidance of the Personal Security Officer. Their main responsibilities are:
1. Improve police's ability to work in accordance with their duties and be good at investigating the movement of entry-exit personnel. Personnel who have business connections with the campus are prohibited from entering the campus. It is necessary to obtain permission from the relevant departments before they can enter the campus.
2. Command motor vehicles to be placed in designated locations and prohibit random placement.
3. No off-campus vehicles are allowed to enter the campus during class. Vehicles with homework or business connections on campus need to be admitted without affecting teaching, and must be approved by the relevant departments and registered before they can enter.
4. It is forbidden for students to leave the campus during class. In special circumstances, it is necessary to leave the campus only with the written consent of the head teacher.
5. The guard's telephone is on duty and is not external in principle. Teachers or students who need to make phone calls in case of urgent matters should not exceed three minutes.
6. Responsible for the collection and delivery of newspapers, magazines, documents, letters, telegrams and other mail, to achieve: timely, accurate, no loss, no error, and do a good job of confidentialit
7. After school in the afternoon and self-study in the evening, we should check whether classrooms, piano rooms, office air conditioners, fans and lights are calm, whether doors and windows are closed and locked, and if problems are found, we should deal with them in time, register them and reflect them in time.
8. We should carefully investigate the abnormal developments and unsafe elements in schools, keep records at any time and reflect them in time. In case of emergencies, immediately contact the local police station or call 110 alarm calls to get their assistance and solve the problem in time.
9. Lock the school door at 10 p.m. and don't open it without special circumstances.
10. Residents who return to school beyond 10 o'clock need to register and report to the Student Section the next day.
The above information is organized and published by our Zibo Security Service. If you want to know more, please click on our website: http://www.zbzhongtebao.com!