1. Work under the leadership of the manager of the security department, directly responsible for it, carry out all the tasks assigned and the other responsibilities of temporary authorization.
2. Assist the security manager in formulating various work plans. Be responsible for the supervision and inspection of the leader's work.
3. Be responsible for the education and training of the staff in the security department, do well in the staff's ideological education and legal system safety education, so that all staff can unite as one.
4, to assist hotel departments to establish and improve security organizations, training the backbone of various departments.
5, do well monitoring, inspection and collection of flammable, explosive, highly toxic and radioactive substances, and collect the remaining and prohibited items of guests.
6, regularly inspect the implementation of various safety systems in various departments. It is found that guests are in a timely manner to deal with alcohol disturbances and illegal activities.
7, contact the front desk every day, in time to grasp the situation of foreign guests and important guests in the storey, so as to ensure the safety of guests.
8. Be familiar with the knowledge of fire fighting business, assist the manager of the security department to draw up the fire work plan and organize the drill and training of the volunteer fire brigade.
9. Be familiar with the disposition, maintenance and use of fire fighting facilities and equipment, and do regular inspections to make fire facilities and equipment in good condition.
10, responsible for the safety supervision of the key parts of the hotel to ensure safety.
11, responsible for checking the implementation of visitor registration system and staff registration.
12. Responsible for checking the daily shift records and properly handling the existing problems.
13, report to the security manager every day about the work and problems.